About Cummings Printing
Cummings Printing is a full-service publication printer. Owned and operated by the Cummings Family since 1914, the company has built a reputation for competitive pricing, flexible scheduling and personal service.
Our objective at Cummings Printing has been simple… provide customers with a quality product, delivered on-time and within budget. Quality is an overused cliché at most companies, but at Cummings it is a way of doing business. As an ISO 9002 company, Cummings has implemented a quality management system that involves every employee, from customer service to shipping.
In addition to philosophical commitment, Cummings Printing is equipped with the necessary equipment and technology.
- Kodak Insite Prepress Portal System, an internal portal that streamlines job submission, job-status tracking, online collaboration, and remote proofing or approval. Insite is an effective means to move jobs through production faster, eliminating opportunities for error, confusion and delay.
- Training and problem solving, both on-site, at our facility and over the phone via WEBEX, to answer all your questions and to improve production efficiency.
- Closed Loop Color Management System.
- Full heat-set web printing that accommodates conventional, digest and tabloid sizes.
- Sheet-fed printing.
- On-site UV coating
- Saddle stitching and Perfect binding
- Tip-ons, blow-ins, 3-hole drilling and shrink-wrapping.
- Complete mail data processing capabilities including list generation and circulation database management.
- Strategic mailing options including co-mailing, co-palletization and destination drop shipping.
Cummings Printing is a partner that is easy to do business with. Your job will always be handled with the same professionalism, time in and time out. A customer service representative will know your job intimately as they guide it through production. The CSR will be there to answer questions and will help maximize efficiencies and reduce costs.